Home » Trans@VU
Resources for trans*, gender-variant and gender questioning people and allies at Vanderbilt University
trans@VU gathers information and resources related to gender identity and expression for the Vanderbilt community.
Explore this site to learn more about:
- Being trans at Vanderbilt: finding support, locating gender-neutral restrooms, and more.
- Being a trans ally: suggested readings and resources, trainings, and more.
- Vanderbilt Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy
- Getting Involved on Campus
- How to navigate Name Changes
- Housing for trans students
- Student Recreation
- Trans* health and medical services on campus
- Support & Community
- Trans* Resources Page
- Allies, Families and Partners Toolkit
The staff at the Office of LGBTQI Life is available to advise and assist Vanderbilt community members as necessary with any gender identity related challenges and experiences on campus. We invite you to get in touch with us via email or phone, or stop by, to share questions, suggestions, or concerns.
Missing Anything? Please contact Petey Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is information missing, outdated, or you would like to see added to this page! We would also love to begin included student, staff, and faculty personal experiences to the page. Email Petey Peterson if you would be interested in sharing your story! Parts of Trans @ VU adapted from Vanderbilt University Divinity School FAQ’s for Trans Students