Weekly Wellbeing Practices
Fall 2023 Weekly Wellbeing Practices
Weekly Wellbeing Practices start 9/11 and end 12/7. There will be no Weekly Wellbeing Practices 10/19-10/20 (Fall Break) and 11/20-11/24 (Thanksgiving Break). Contact email@example.com to arrange accommodations.
- Meditation Monday, co-sponsored with Peabody OSEW, 1:15-1:45pm, CSW Meditation room and online
- Vanderbilt Recovery Support (VRS) Meeting, 12-1pm, VRS Lounge
- VRS Friends & Family Meeting, 1:30-2:30pm, VRS Lounge
- Accountability Hour, 4-6pm, CSW Classroom
- Vanderbilt Recovery Support (VRS) Pride Meeting, 12-1pm, VRS Lounge (2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month)
- Drop-in Coaching, 1-3pm, CSW Classroom
- Drop-in Coaching, 11am-12pm, McGugin
- Drop-in Coaching, 2-4pm, Bishop Joseph Johnson Black Cultural Center Resource Room
- Yoga, co-sponsored with BCC, 6-7pm, Bishop Joseph Johnson Black Cultural Center
- Vanderbilt Recovery Support (VRS) Meeting, 8-9pm, VRS Lounge
Meet with a CSW coach to discuss concerns impacting your wellbeing or academic success. For example: stress management, time management, organization skills, or positive coping strategies.