Host Responsibility Training
Host Responsibility Training is provided by the Center for Student Wellbeing. This alcohol and other drug education presentation will prepare hosts to have safe and successful events through the discussion of Tennessee State Law, Vanderbilt Policy, and DUI prevention strategies. The presentation is approximately 45 minutes in length and is required annually for hosts of events where alcohol is present.
Recorded Graduate/Professional Student and Faculty/Staff Host Responsibility Training:
In order to access the HRT recording you will log on to your Brightspace account and self-enroll in the Center for Student Wellbeing Course. Once you are there, click on CSW Workshop Recording and you will find the Host Responsibility Training recording. When you have watched the recording, it will be marked as completed.
Fall 2023 Host Responsibility Training Dates:
Undergraduate HRT dates include:
- Monday, September 11th (Virtual) 5:15-6:00pm
- Tuesday, September 19th (CSW Classroom) 12:15-1:00pm
- Thursday, October 5th (CSW Classroom) 12:15-1:00pm
- Monday, October 16th (Virtual) 5:15-6:00pm
- Thursday, November 9th (CSW Classroom) 12:15-1:00pm
Graduate/Professional HRT dates include:
- Tuesday, September 5th (CSW Classroom) 12:15-1:00pm
- Tuesday, October 3rd (CSW Classroom) 12:15-1:00pm
You do not need to RSVP to attend. The Center for Student Wellbeing is located at 1211 Stevenson Center Lane in the house across from the Zerfoss Student Health Center.
For any questions, please contact Julius Ervin at Julius.firstname.lastname@example.org.