February 10 - 16, 2024
From $5,495 Per Person Based on Double Occupancy.
Special guests or host TBA
Join us on an extraordinary winter adventure: a seven-day wildlife expedition to Yellowstone-North America's best wolf-watching habitat.
Dressed magnificently with frost and snow, and with visitors few and far between, experience an ecosystem when its beauty is more untouched by the outside world than any other time of the year. Hushed and magical landscapes are the setting for steaming geysers, trees covered in ice crystals, and the movements of bison, elk, pronghorn, bighorn sheep, and other wildlife-followed closely by the park's wolves.
Safari aboard custom vehicles with expert naturalists as we explore and learn about the animals, environment, hydrothermal activity, and history of the park. Enjoy a private sleigh ride through the National Elk Refuge and meet an award-winning wildlife photographer for a presentation during a visit to his gallery. Each evening, overnight in atmospheric hotels and a park lodge.
Don't miss this unique experience in the Serengeti of North America.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 6 nights accommodations per the itinerary
- 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners including special welcome and farewell dinners, and a wine
and cheese reception
- A fully-guided program with 2 Orbridge Expedition Leaders and expert local guides and naturalists
- All unique excursions and activities listed in the 7-day itinerary including transportation, admission and park fees throughout
- Use of in-field gear including high quality binoculars and spotting scopes, Yaktrax, snowshoes, and adjustable hiking poles
- Luggage porterage;
- Gratuities to Orbridge Expedition Leaders, local guides, hotel housekeeping staff, drivers, porters, and wait staff for included meals
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.