April 18 - May 3, 2024
From $5,274 Per Person Based on Double Occupancy. (Airfare included from select cities.)
Special guests or host TBA
From the breathtaking Amalfi Coast to eternal Rome, through the gentle Umbrian and Tuscan countryside to treasured Venice, this wide-ranging 16-day small group tour showcases ancient sites, contemporary life, priceless art, and unique accommodations.
Begin on the storied Amalfi Coast, experiencing this stunning region by sea and by land and visiting Pompeii's exquisite ruins. Continuing on to the Eternal City for a three-night stay, tour the Colosseum, the Forum, monumental St. Peter's Square, and the sublime Sistine Chapel, and explore independently. Spend three nights in Italy's "green heart" of Umbria, enjoying a cooking demonstration in Orvieto and a visit to beloved Assisi. Journeying to alluring Tuscany, tour splendid Siena. Discover Florence, living monument to the Renaissance, and encounter classic Tuscany in the hill town of San Gimignano. Sample a local winery's offerings before concluding your tour in wondrous Venice.
Savor more time in Venice with an optional 3-day/2-night post-tour extension.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- Air inclusive from select cities
- 14 nights' accommodations in Superior First Class and First Class hotels
- 22 meals: 14 breakfasts, 8 dinners
- Extensive sightseeing, as described, including all entrance fees
- Services of an Odysseys Unlimited Tour Director
- Private motorcoach transportation throughout your trip
- Luggage handling for one bag per person
- Gratuities for local guides, dining room servers, airport and hotel porters, and all drivers