April 27 - May 7, 2024
From $6,999 Per Person Based on Double Occupancy.
Special guests or host TBA
Set sail on this North Sea voyage from the south of England to Denmark, and explore the extravagant legacy of those riches in the great public buildings, private houses, and above all, the museums that these fortunes built and furnished. Transfer from London to Portsmouth, where you will embark the recently christened Ocean Albatros and sail to French Normandy. Call in Belgium for an excursion to charming medieval Bruges, or visit Ghent, where you will admire the sublime Van Eyck altarpiece.
In Holland, choose between special museum openings exclusively for us at Amsterdam's Van Gogh Museum or The Hague's Mauritshuis. Arrive in Germany for a day in Hamburg, with its massive UNESCO-listed district of brick warehouses, or delve into Hanseatic history at the European Hansemuseum in elegant Lübeck. Then navigate the picturesque, 61-mile-long Kiel Canal connecting the North Sea to the Baltic. Call in sparkling Rostock, the "Gateway to Scandinavia," and spend a day in Copenhagen where the ship is overnight in port.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- Nine nights cabin accommodations aboard Ocean Albatros as per itinerary
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, R=Reception, D=Dinner). Bottled water, water, soft drinks, juices, and coffee/tea with all meals; house wine during lunches and dinner
- Enrichment program of lectures and talks
- Escorted sightseeing, transportation, and entrance fees for all included visits
- Airport/pier/airport group transfers for all participants on suggested flights
- Taxes, service, and porterage charges; gratuities to local guides and drivers