National Parks and Lodges of the Old West
June 1–9, 2023
From $4,995 per person based on double occupancy.
Awaken your pioneering spirit by tracing the legends and natural splendors of the American West—an awe-inspiring expanse filled with beautiful scenery, abundant wildlife, hiking, storytelling, and incredible historic lodges. Enjoy a Jeep safari tour at Custer State Park—a wildlife reserve with scenic lakes, dramatic granite spires, and lush grasslands where bison herds roam. Visit the world’s largest mammoth site, where scientists are excavating remains of Columbian and woolly mammoths from 26,000years ago. Marvel at the grandeur of Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Memorial.
Optional post-tour option to Jackson Hole available.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 8 nights accommodations
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 7 dinners, including special welcome and farewell dinners
- Full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader
- All activities as described in the 9-day itinerary
- Admission and park fees
- Private deluxe motor coach with air conditioning and comfortable seating
- Luggage porterage
- Gratuities to Expedition Leader, local guides, drivers, porters, and wait staff for included meals
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.