April 25 - May 5, 2023
From $4,195 Per Person Based on Double Occupancy.
Discover the illustrious beauty and chic cultures of the French and Italian Rivieras on a nine-night journey. Stay in Nice, France, and Sestri Levante, Italy, experiencing the best of these coveted European destinations. Begin in Nice, a celebrated Côte d'Azur highlight with an atmospheric Vieille Ville, Belle Époque architecture and garden-wrapped villas. Encounter glamorous Monaco and its swanky Monte Carlo district, a lavish playground to the elite. Marvel at the stunning Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, home to the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild; step back in time in medieval Èze, and visit Villefranche-sur-Mer with its yacht-filled harbor. Journey north to explore the heart of Genoa, a historic port city and birthplace of Christopher Columbus. The adventure continues in charming Sestri Levante where you'll encounter Portofino, Santa Margherita Ligure and the colorful Cinque Terre, a dreamy landscape of tiny hamlets and rocky cliffs. Your days will be filled with memorable moments and incredible culinary experiences, including dinner by the Bay of Silence and an Italian cooking lesson.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 4 nights in Nice, France, at the first-class Hotel Aston La Scala.
- 5 nights in Sestri Levante, Italy, at the first-class Hotel Vis a Vis.
- Transfers (with baggage handling)
- Deluxe motor coach transfers during the Land Program.
- 9 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners, including Welcome and Farewell Dinners; tea or coffee with all meals, plus wine with dinner.
- Discovery excursions highlight the local culture, heritage and history.
- Expert-led Enrichment programs enhance your insight into the region.
- AHI Connects: Local immersion.
- Free time to pursue your own interests.
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- A personal VOX headset to hear your English-speaking guide clearly.
- Tipping of guides and drivers.
- Complimentary travel mementos.