October 13-21, 2023
From $3,395 Per Person Based on Double Occupancy.
Special guests or host TBA
Experience the true essence of beautiful Florence during a quieter time of year on this seven-night, small-group journey! Stroll through the city's intimate streets and romantic piazzas, a veritable outdoor museum of Renaissance glories, and take more time to enjoy Michelangelo's David and the Uffizi's priceless art. Admire the eye-catching, ornate Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, topped by Brunelleschi's magnificent dome, and cross the Arno River by way of the Ponte Vecchio. At one of the city's oldest cafés, delve into the social rituals behind Italy's passion for coffee. Venture into rural Tuscany and take in the medieval brilliance of hill towns San Gimignano, Colle di Val d'Elsa and Siena. Sip Italy's iconic wine in the breathtaking Chianti countryside, plus watch and learn as a local chef whips up an authentic Tuscan lunch! A generous meal plan and wine with dinner are included. Simply unpack once at your deluxe hotel and savor la dolce vita!
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 7 nights in Florence, Italy, at the deluxe Sina Villa Medici.
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners, including Welcome and Farewell Dinners; tea or coffee with all meals, plus wine with dinner.
- AHI Travel Assurance plan that covers Accident and Sickness Medical Expense, Trip Delay and Emergency Evacuation for U.S. residents.
- Discovery excursions highlight the local culture, heritage and history.
- Expert-led Enrichment programs enhance your insight into the region.
- Free time to pursue your own interests.
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- A personal VOX headset to hear your English-speaking guide clearly.
- Tipping of guides and drivers.
- Complimentary travel mementos.