September 27 - October 5, 2024
From $5,995 Per Person Based on Double Occupancy.
Special guests or host TBA
Few regions sum up the quintessential appeal of France better than the Dordogne. With its astonishing array of medieval towns and ancient castles, prehistoric caves, hanging gardens, spectacular views, and luxuriant countryside, the Dordogne has long been a favorite getaway for Europeans. Savor epicurean delights, a laid-back pace of life, and some of the oldest artwork ever created in this beautiful region writer Henry Miller said "gives me hope for the future of the race, for the future of the earth itself."
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 7 nights accommodations
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 3 dinners served with wine
- All lessons, private tours and tastings, and special small-group excursions as noted in the 9-day itinerary
- Full guiding services of a Travel Director and expert local guides
- Private motor coach transportation
- Luggage porterage
- Gratuities to Travel Director, local guides, and drivers
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.