The Canadian Rockies by Rail
July 5–11, 2023
From $5,995 per person based on double occupancy.
Venture north for a well-paced journey to Canada’s glorious Rocky Mountains. Relax at legendary resorts including Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, and Fairmont Banff Springs. Each resort offers a range of outdoor activities to consider.
On board Rocky Mountaineer's all-dome fleet, travel through otherwise inaccessible terrain to unlock the unparalleled beauty of British Columbia, Alberta, and the Canadian Rockies. Journey through inspiring mountain vistas, and revel in the grand landscapes of some of Canada’s most remarkable national parks.
Optional Victoria pre-tour available.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 6 nights luxury hotel accommodations
- 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 3 dinners
- Full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader
- Admission to the beautiful parks of the Canadian Rockies including Jasper, Banff, and Yoho National Parks
- All activities listed on the 7-day itinerary (except where noted)
- Luggage porterage
- All gratuities
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested time