Australia and New Zealand
New Dates: April 12, 2021 - May 3, 2021
From $8,884 per person based on double occupancy.
This trip's original departure was postponed as a result of COVID-19. The new dates are April 12 - May 3, 2021. Please call us for more additional details - 615-322-3673.
Special guests or host TBD
Explore the lands down under as you immerse yourself in this 22-day trip from Australia to New Zealand. Snorkel along the Great Barrier Reef, gaze at a must-see sunset over Ayers Rock and enjoy a leisurely stroll through the Royal Botanic Gardens in sophisticated Sydney. Then fly to New Zealand’s South Island and visit the “Garden City” of Christchurch, Mount Cook (New Zealand’s tallest mountain), Queenstown, the North Island’s Rotorua and Auckland. A post-tour extension in Auckland is available.
• Ride aboard vintage Kuranda steam train and Skyrail gondolas
• Great Barrier Reef excursion
• Aboriginal “dreamtime” experience
• Sunset at Ayers Rock
• Sydney touring and Harbour cruise
• Leisure time in Sydney
• Christchurch touring
• Two-night stay at Mount Cook National Park
• Milford Sound cruise
• Geothermal Rotorua
• Maori cultural experience
• Auckland touring
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- Round-trip air transportation from listed city; all flights within itinerary
- 19 nights’ accommodations in Deluxe, Superior First Class, and First Class hotels
- 33 meals: 19 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 10 dinners
- Extensive sightseeing, as described, including all entrance fees
- Services of an Odysseys Unlimited Tour Director
- Private motor coach transportation throughout your trip
- Luggage handling for one bag per person
- Gratuities for local guides, dining room servers, airport and hotel porters, and all drivers