May 8 - 16, 2024
From $3,495 Per Person Based on Double Occupancy.
Special guests or host TBA
Indulge your senses on this seven-night experience in seaside Polignano a Mare. Here, in Italy's southern Apulia region, you're sure to encounter a true Italian way of life! Together, we'll traverse fertile plains to endearing fishing villages, family-run farms and medieval towns that leap from fairy tales. Discover communities set firmly in tempos of the past, from Alberobello to hilltop Locorotondo and Matera, known for its ancient sassi neighborhoods carved from limestone. Wander treasure-filled alleyways in Ostuni and linger by the colorful harbors of Trani and Bari. Stunning architecture waits around every turn, including Lecce's Basilica of Santa Croce and Roman amphitheater.
Along the way, dig into Apulia's heirloom recipes, sip wine at a family vineyard and engage with locals at a historic olive oil mill. This small-group journey features an exclusive lecture series, a first-class hotel and an extensive meal plan with wine at dinner. No single supplement for solo travelers! Lovely Apulia is waiting for you!
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 7 nights in Polignano a Mare, Italy, at the first-class Hotel Covo dei Saraceni.
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners, including Welcome and Farewell Dinners; tea or coffee with all meals, plus wine with dinner.
- Opportunities to sample local cuisine.
- Discovery excursions highlight the local culture, heritage and history.
- Expert-led Enrichment programs enhance your insight into the region.
- Free time to pursue your individual interests.
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions to mingle with fellow travelers.
- A personal VOX headset to hear your English-speaking guide clearly.
- Tipping of guides and drivers.
- Complimentary travel mementos.