July 12-19, 2024
From $5,395 Per Person Based on Double Occupancy.
Featuring Neil Kelley, Assistant Professor of Earth and Environmental Sciences.
The unyielding forces of nature are on full display throughout Alaska's Inside Passage. Mountains erode by the crushing force of massive glaciers, icebergs drift across aquamarine waters, and the life cycles of flora and fauna are compressed into the scant weeks of an arctic summer. During this expedition cruise, navigate narrow channels and waterways with skilled naturalists at your side-ready to encounter Alaska's abundant wildlife, breathtaking peaks and fjords, and ice-blue glaciers of unfathomable proportions.
Optional Denali pre-tour is available.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 7 nights aboard the Chichagof Dream
- All onboard hand-crafted meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 7 dinners-including a special Captain's Farewell Dinner, and complimentary wine and beer at dinner
- An onboard lecture program and educational guidance of two expert naturalists, including an Orbridge Expedition Leader, and a walk guided by a Park Ranger during a visit to Glacier Bay National Park
- Guided kayaking, hiking, walking, skiff excursions, and wildlife viewing; all port fees and entry fees to parks, preserves, museums, attractions, and special excursions as described in the itinerary
- Gratuities for Orbridge Expedition Leader, airport transfer drivers, and drivers/guides on included land excursions
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.