August 10-24, 2024
From $10,995 Per Person Based on Double Occupancy.
Featuring Frank Robinson, Assistant Professor of History.
Explore the diverse sights of four African countries during this private train expedition. This specially curated journey takes you through the inspiring landscapes of South Africa, Eswatini (formerly named Swaziland), Mozambique, and Zimbabwe-all without the hassle of inland flights or having to re-pack suitcases each day.
Highlights include the legendary Kruger National Park and Victoria Falls on the mighty Zambezi River as well as a host of destinations off the standard tourist trail, including Maputo, the Matobo National Park, and the Great Zimbabwe ruined city. You'll cover longer stretches of the route at night while you sleep peacefully in your private compartment, leaving more time for memorable excursions during the day.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 9 nights accommodations aboard the African Explorer train
- 1 night each deluxe lodging at Pretoria, Kruger National Park, and Victoria Falls
- 12 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 12 dinners-including a special farewell dinner
- Expert naturalist guides throughout, including an Expedition Leader
- Transfer and excursion transportation aboard air conditioned buses
- All excursions described in the itinerary, including admission and park fees
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.