Our Mission: Promote learning and personal development through education based programs, creative ideas and concepts, and continual professional development that prepare the Vanderbilt community for productive lifestyles.
Located on the first floor of the Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center, the Wellness Center advocates a comprehensive approach to achieving a healthier lifestyle based on eight major categories of wellness. Through our programs and outreach we seek to empower the Vanderbilt community to continually explore multiple dimensions of health and wellness and have fun doing it! Explore our site to learn about these and much more:
- Free educational resources and online tools
- Fitness & Lifestyle improvement programs
- Nutrition demonstrations, classes, and coaching
- Community Outreach initiatives
- Health and Wellness events
- Partnership and sponsorship opportunities for individuals, student groups, VU departments, and Nashville community
Friend us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for the latest news, updates, and opportunities!
Upcoming Events & Programs
Order your Ready Made Bulletin Boards HERE!
Fun, informational, interactive materials premade for your residence hall or organization. All supplies included. Materials cover a 3×4 bulletin board. Ready for pickup in as little as one week. Order yours today!