The Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center (VRWC) strives to serve Vanderbilt students, faculty, staff, and the Nashville community.
“Basically, if you want to be all-over healthy, hit up Vanderbilt.” We were named #4 in College Magazine’s Top 10 Colleges for Health and Wellness! Read the article here.
VRWC Floor Plans
For questions about the Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center, please contact one of our staff members.
We want to know what YOU think of the VRWC
Please take a moment and tell us what you think by completing the surveys below.
- For Group Fitness Classes, click here.
Tours - The Welcome Center at the VRWC will be happy to give you a tour of the New Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center. Please call or stop by our Welcome Center / Front Desk for more information or for a tour.
Now serving snacks!
Spring 2016 Semester Hours
Monday – Friday: 11am – 10:30 pm
Saturday 10am – 9:30pm
Sunday 1pm – 9:30pm
Modified Exam Pool Hours
April 26 – May 6
Summer Pool Hours start May 7th
For hours, click here.
- Summer Memberships on sale now! Summer Memberships are available for $120 from May 1 – August 31. More information here.
- We are now hiring for Summer 2016! Click here for more information!
- CampVandy Online Registration! Click here to reserve your spot today!
- Summer Swim School Registration now open! Click here for more info!
- Youth Tumbling Summer Session is June 14-30! Click here to reserve your spot today!
- Youth Boxing Summer session is June 6-29! Click here to reserve your spot today!
- Cinco de Mayo Zumba Party and Food Drive! Sunday, May 1st at 4:30 pm. Cinco de Mayo Zumba fitness party team-taught by Rachel and Hannah. Bring a non-perishable food items to be entered into a raffle for sweet Zumbawear! For more information, please click here.
- Employee Health and Fitness Day Wednesday, May 18th to recognize a day to inspire a healthy lifestyle at work. Check out activities here.
- Massage Therapy: Soothe your stress away with a deep tissue,Thai, or acupressure massage. Book today and let our our skilled LMTs relax and restore your mind and body.
- Next Vandy Walks is Thursday, May 26, 12-1pm. ”Photography:Walk and Shoot” with Daniel Dubois of Vanderbilt Photography Services! Check out all the upcoming walks and we’ll see you there!
- Explore the new WELLO! current blog: “Working on Wellness” by Acquel Allen
- Hiring Fall 2016 Instructors: Music & Movement (2 positions), Swing Dance & Hip-Hop Dance. Check out Hire-a Dore for more information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Walking Wednesdays are back from April 6 – May 25 this spring.
- Nutrition Minute: April Dates
- Personalized Nutrition Coaching
- We now offer nutrition programming for Sport Clubs! More information here.