The Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center (VRWC) strives to serve Vanderbilt students, faculty, staff, and the Nashville community. For questions about the Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center, please contact one of our staff members.
Up Coming Events
Buy 2 group training sessions and get 1 free! Offer applies to fitness training as well as boxing lessons, for groups of 2-4, so mix it up a little! Promotion runs June 1-July 31, 2016. Open to VRWC members and non-members. Click here to learn more about the Vanderbilt Personal Trainers.
Summer Memberships on sale now! Starting July 1st, memberships drops to $60.
Climbing Wall now open.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Tours - The Welcome Center at the VRWC will be happy to give you a tour. Please call or stop by our Welcome Center / Front Desk for more information.
Monday – Friday
10 am – 8:30 pm
- Youth Tumbling Fall 2016 Registration Now Open!
- Youth Boxing Fall 2016 Registration Now Open!
- CampVandy – All Sessions Are Full
- CampVandy W.I.L.D. has been cancelled.
- Summer Swim School Registration open!
- Adult Boxing Fall 2016 Registration Now Open!
- Check out the July Expresso Tiki Titan and LeTour d’Expresso 2016 Challenge here!
- Massage Therapy: Soothe your stress away with professional Thai, Cranial Sacral or Muscle Activation massage. Rest, Restore and Relax.
- Keep your mind and body active this summer with Summer Shape Up! More info here! Starts June 13th and free and open to all!
- Nutrition Minute
- Personalized Nutrition Coaching.
- Sports Nutrition for Club Teams.
- Vandy Cooks monthly healthy cooking demos.