The Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center (VRWC) strives to serve Vanderbilt students, faculty, staff, and the Nashville community. For questions about the Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center, please contact one of our staff members.
Up Coming Events
High Intensity Interval Training Clinic Registration Open! Come experience the #1 Fitness Trend in America! Join us as we cover all aspects of High Interval Intensity Training taught by ACSM Certified Professional Wade Evans. Two clinics are available in June and July for a minimal cost of $40. Contact Wade Evans at or click here for more information! Let’s HIIT IT!
Buy 2 group training sessions and get 1 free! Offer applies to fitness training as well as boxing lessons, for groups of 2-4, so mix it up a little! Promotion runs June 1-July 31, 2016. Open to VRWC members and non-members. Click here to learn more about the Vanderbilt Personal Trainers.
Summer Shape Up starts June 13th! Keep your mind and body active this summer with a new wellness challenge every week. Weekly massage, personal training, Outdoor Rec gear, and Personalized Nutrition Coaching prizes! Free and open to all VRWC members and non-members. Click here to learn more or contact Jennifer.email@example.com.
Summer Memberships on sale now! Summer Memberships are available for $120 from May 1 – August 31. Starting June 1st, memberships drops to $90.
Climbing Wall will be closed starting Friday, May 6th and will reopen Monday, June 6th.
Tours - The Welcome Center at the VRWC will be happy to give you a tour. Please call or stop by our Welcome Center / Front Desk for more information.
Closed for the month of May.
Monday – Friday
10 am – 8:30 pm
- CampVandy Online Registration! Reserve your spot today!
Week 1 is FULL.
- CampVandy W.I.L.D. for ages 13-15, July 11 – 15, this week’s activities include hiking, flat water paddling, rock climbing, a ropes course and zip lining.
- Summer Swim School Registration now open!
- Youth Tumbling Summer Session is June 14 – 30!
- Youth Boxing Summer session is June 6 – 29!
- Check out the June Expresso Road Warrior Challenge here!
- Massage Therapy: Soothe your stress away with professional Thai, Cranial Sacral or Muscle Activation massage. Rest, Restore and Relax.
- Life Phase Series: Thur. June 9, 12 – 1 pm - Investing for Success
- Keep your mind and body active this summer with Summer Shape Up! More info here! Starts June 13th and free and open to all!
- Hiring Fall 2016 Instructors: Music & Movement (2 positions), Swing Dance & Hip-Hop Dance. Check out Hire-a Dore and Vanderbilt Human Resources for more information and to apply. Contact Jennifer Ray with questions.
- Nutrition Minute: May Dates
- Personalized Nutrition Coaching.
- Sports Nutrition for Club Teams.
- Vandy Cooks monthly healthy cooking demos.