Summer Research Program 2022
The Vanderbilt Biophotonics Center (VBC) is launching its second summer research program in 2022 and will be bringing students to campus to work closely with VBC faculty on biophotonics-related research projects. The paid 10-week program will provide undergraduates with the opportunity to have first-hand research experience in laboratory research.
Insights on the research program from program alumni can be found here.
- 10 weeks
Several projects to potentially engage in
- Note: These are samples of the types of projects you might be assigned to - the faculty will assign the actual project(s) to the student based on skill set and available grants
- Direct faculty member supervision
- Work with other faculty, graduate students, and undergraduate students
- February 21, 2022 -- Student Application Deadline
- May 31, 2022 -- Program Start Date
- August 5, 2022 -- Program End Date
In order for your application to be considered, please fill out this application. If you experience technical difficulties while accessing the application, please try using your personal, non-edu email address when applying.
If you have any further issues, concerns, questions, or inquiries, please direct them to Ms. Alley (Program Coordinator), who can be reached at email@example.com. Please use the following subject line: Question(s) regarding Biophotonics Summer Research.