Summer Opportunities at Vanderbilt
Vanderbilt offers a rich array of summer research programs, including:
- Vanderbilt Undergraduate Summer Research Programs (VUSRP)
- Systems Biology and Bioengineering Undergraduate Research Experience (SyBBURE)
- An article on SyBBURE appeared in Vanderbilt Magazine recently.
- Vanderbilt School of Engineering Summer Research Program
- Vanderbilt Summer Science Academy (VSSA), targeted at students from other colleges and universities; offers biomedical research opportunities
A number of other summer offerings are housed at the department level of the four undergraduate colleges and schools.
Summer Opportunities Away from Campus
Most individual departments track opportunities for summer research within particular disciplines; a departmental adviser or Director of Undergraduate Studies will be able to guide you toward resources.
The Office of Honor Scholarships provides a list of summer opportunities for students at all levels.