Skip to main content

Forms: Graduate & Professional Students

Guarantor Authorization and Debt Repayment Agreement:

This document is used to add a guarantor(s) to an individual student account and is required in order to disclose any financial information to anyone other than the student. Please scan and email the signed form to

Guarantor Authorization and Debt Repayment Agreement

Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP)

Visit for important information about waiving the Student Health Insurance Plan, including waiver policies, criteria for comparable coverage, and important deadlines.

Visit to learn about when you and/or your dependent(s) can petition to add coverage under SHIP based on a qualifying life event or during the open enrollment period.

Third Party Billing

If a third party (i.e. outside agency, corporation or State Prepaid Tuition Plan) will be paying all or part of your tuition and fees, and the third party requires a bill or invoice to be mailed directly from the Office of Student Accounts, a written authorization must be received from the third party thirty days prior to the beginning of classes. Please note: The University requires a Financial Information Release Form completed by each student requiring Third Party Billing.

Refund Request

Students who have a credit balance on their student account and have requested the credit be retained in the account may submit a written request for those funds to be refunded to them. If you have requested your Title IV funds to be retained in your student account, you may also request a refund by simply sending an e-mail request to

 Replace Lost Check

If you need to replace a lost, destroyed, or stale-dated refund check you must complete the replacement form: