Computational Workflows in Structural Biology, in coordination with SBGrid
- Discussion of computational workflows in of support of Cryo-EM, structure prediction and in-silico screening
- 2-hour practical lab to complete structural biology tutorials using SBGrid software – registration is limited
- CLICK HERE for a detailed schedule of events
Center for Structural Biology Celebration
- Frontiers in Biochemistry Seminar, co-sponsored by Department of Biochemistry and CSB
- Faculty & Trainee Talks
- Poster Session & Reception – Abstract book will be available soon!
- Structural Biology Jeopardy Game
- CLICK HERE for the detailed schedule of events
Integrated Applications of Structural Biology Symposium
- CLICK HERE for a detailed schedule
This program is subject to change.