Giving to the Karpay Award Endowment Fund
The purpose of this endowment is to fund the annual costs of The Karpay Award in Structural Biology, to honor the memory of Dr. Anne Karpay. A total of approximately $42,000 is required to establish full and permanent funding of this award. The endowment fund is managed through the Development Office of the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. You can give by mail or online. Vanderbilt employees can also give through automated payroll deductions.
If you wish to contribute online by credit card:
- Click the ‘Give Now’ button.
- Enter the amount of your gift and follow the instructions to complete the rest of the form.
Giving via payroll deduction (Vanderbilt employees)
- Visit Giving to Vanderbilt through payroll deduction.
- Choose one of the three payroll deduction options.
- Designate on the form that your gift is for The Karpay Award in Structural Biology under “Other area(s) you would like to support”.
- Complete the rest of the form.
Giving by mail
To give by mail, please send a check designated for The Karpay Award in Structural Biology fund to:
Vanderbilt University Gift Processing
2301 Vanderbilt Place
Nashville, TN 37240-7727
Please specify the designation of your gift in the memo line of your check, or include a note referencing The Karpay Award in Structural Biology.
Thank you for your support!