Instrumentation Core: Services & Fees
- Required of all first time users
- Must be completed before self-service access is granted
- Covers basic operation of the instrument
- To schedule training*, contact Noah Saracho and provide him with an iLab billing number for you or your PI
- See Fees section below for current training fees
* Fall semester 2023 – training is only done on Wednesdays; with limited availability. Please schedule your training session early.
- Includes access to instrument and accessories as scheduled by user
- Short-term data file storage
- Access to LAN and printer for report generation or file transfer
- Basic operational assistance (initial set-up, instrument malfunction resolution)
- Maintenance and repair of the instrument and accessories
- Current training fee for new users of CSB biophysical instruments is $57.15, billed in iLab
- Fees are set yearly by Core Management and subject to change
- For a current list of fees, contact Heather Kroh
- Additional Charges: Damage to equipment caused by user negligence or abuse will result in charges for replacement or repair costs as well revocation of access privileges.