June 21-29, 2024
From $3,995 Per Person Based on Double Occupancy.
Special guests or host TBA
From Normandy's sweeping, cliff-lined coast to its rolling countryside, discover proud traditions, dramatic history, culinary delicacies and alluring beauty on this fascinating, seven-night exploration. And as the world marks the 80th anniversary of D-Day, spend two full days visiting Omaha and Utah Beach, the Normandy American Cemetery and other sites associated with this pivotal World War II operation. Admire some of France's greatest treasures including magnificent Mont-Saint-Michel and the finely stitched Bayeux Tapestry. Savor flavorful local wines and a tasty lunch at a stately, 10th-century castle, plus sample Normandy's acclaimed Calvados apple brandy on an estate.
Throughout your travels, expert guides and lecturers share illuminating details about the region's history and culture. Each evening, relax at your first-class hotel in the heart of Deauville, a beautiful, seaside resort town. This small-group journey features a professional Travel Director and a generous meal plan with wine at dinner. Ideal for solo travelers with no single supplement!
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
Hotel Mercure Deauville
- 7 nights in Deauville, at the first-class Hôtel Mercure Deauville.
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners, including Welcome and Farewell Dinners; tea or coffee with all meals, plus wine with dinner.
- Opportunities to sample local cuisine.
- Discovery excursions highlight the local culture, heritage and history.
- Expert-led Enrichment programs enhance your insight into the region.
- Free time to pursue your individual interests.
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions to mingle with fellow travelers.
- A personal VOX headset to hear your English-speaking guide clearly.
- Tipping of guides and drivers.
- Complimentary travel mementos.