Treasures of Northeastern Spain
May 9–19, 2023
From $4,295 per person based on double occupancy.
Discover distinctive, captivating facets of Spain, from Catalonia to Basque Country, on this rewarding, nine-night, first-class journey through the northeast! In beautiful Barcelona, Catalonia’s jewel along the Mediterranean, admire magnificent architecture by the great Catalán Modernist masters, including Gaudí’s La Sagrada Familía. Enjoy a hands-on Catalán cooking session and a guided walk in the Gothic District, plus choose to tour an exquisite modernist home or explore the city’s Jewish heritage. In Zaragoza, Aragón’s capital, delight in its splendid baroque cathedral. Head into Navarra, where you’ll savor romantic Olite’s storybook castle and winding medieval lanes. You’ll also stroll along the famous streets of Pamplona, its capital, and relish a tasting of flavorful Navarra wines. In Basque Country, take in stunning San Sebastián on La Concha Bay, acclaimed for its world-class dining scene. Chat with local Basques over dinner and marvel at the shimmering Guggenheim Museum Bilbao. This small-group experience includes enrichment from expert guides and lecturers and an ample meal plan with wine at dinner.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 4 nights in Barcelona, Spain, at the first-class Renaissance Barcelona Hotel.
- 1 night in Olite at the first-class Parador de Olite.
- 4 nights in San Sebastián at the first-class Catalonia Donosti Hotel.
- Transfers (with baggage handling) deluxe motor coach transfers during the Land Program.
- 10 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 4 dinners; including a Farewell Dinner; tea or coffee with all meals, plus wine with dinner.
- AHI Travel Assurance plan that covers Accident and Sickness Medical Expense, Trip Delay and Emergency Evacuation for U.S. residents.
- Expert-led Enrichment programs enhance your insight into the region.
- AHI Connects: Local immersion.
- Free time to pursue your own interests.
- A personal VOX headset to hear your English-speaking guide clearly.
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- Tipping of guides and drivers.