Skip to main content

How to Declare the Undergraduate Business Minor

The Undergraduate Business Minor is trans-institutional, spanning all four undergraduate colleges. Students can declare the minor at any time; that includes even first-year students in A&S.

To declare a minor in Business, complete the online Undergraduate Major/Minor Declaration/Change form.