Student Spotlight: Rachel Lee

Posted by on Thursday, January 25, 2024 in Student Spotlight.

Today, we are highlighting Senior Rachel Lee and her experience at the business minor and Barclay’s.

“Hi! I’m Rachel and I am a senior from Baltimore, MD majoring in American Studies and minoring in Business and French. Throughout my time at Vanderbilt, I have truly enjoyed all of the business minor classes, many being my favorite classes at Vanderbilt. I have taken Negotiations with Professor Williamson, Entrepreneurship with Professor Rando, and Principles of Marketing with Professor Wu just to name a few. This semester I am taking Leading Business Through Crisis with Professor Leddin which I am incredibly excited for.

Each of these professors are so engaging and passionate about connecting class material to their experiences in the professional world. I look up to my professors as great mentors and role models. I am so grateful for the business minor for sparking my interest in pursuing a future in business as well as providing me with the skills and confidence to do so. This past summer, I worked at Barclays as an investment banking intern in NYC where I will be returning following graduation. To any student at Vanderbilt regardless of their major or future career paths, I highly recommend taking a class through the business minor!”

Tags: