Skip to main content

How to Declare the Data Science Minor

The Data Science Minor is trans-institutional, spanning all four undergraduate colleges. Students can declare the minor at any time; that includes even first-year students in A&S. Some popular core courses in the Data Science Minor may need to give enrollment preference to students who have officially declared the minor.

To declare a minor in Data Science, complete the online Undergraduate Major/Minor Declaration/Change form.