Training and Resources in Oracle Cloud
The Help Center provides in-system step-by-step guidance for completing common activities and links to resources and policies.
To get started, click the Help Center icon on your Oracle screen to open the panel and then:
- Review the list of available guides or enter a keyword to view additional resources;
- Click the name of a guide to launch the in-system guidance; and/or
- Click the arrow icon to view or email a copy of the steps.
The Oracle Learning module provides access to view and complete online training and to enroll in instructor-led training courses for Oracle Cloud and other areas across the university.
To get started, select Learning from the Me menu on your home screen or in the navigator and:
- Enter a keyword in the search bar to find training; or
- Click Current Learning to view and complete your training assignments.
Download the quick reference guide: Accessing Training In Oracle Learning