Training and Resources in Oracle Cloud
All faculty, staff and students can access training resources online in Oracle Cloud through the Help Center and the Oracle Learning module. Employees may also access policies, procedures and FAQs or request assistance via My Knowledge and the Oracle Help Desk.
The Help Center provides in-system step-by-step guidance for completing common activities and links to resources and policies.
To get started, click the Help Center icon on your Oracle screen to open the panel and then:
- Review the list of available guides or enter a keyword to view additional resources;
- Click the name of a guide to launch the in-system guidance; and/or
- Click the arrow icon to view or email a copy of the steps.
The Oracle Learning module provides access to view and complete online training and to enroll in instructor-led training courses for Oracle Cloud and other areas across the university.
To get started, select Learning from the Me menu on your home screen or in the navigator and:
- Enter a keyword in the search bar to find training; or
- Click Current Learning to view and complete your training assignments.
Review the quick reference guide: Find Training In Oracle Learning
The Oracle My Knowledge module is a knowledge base for employees that provides access to Vanderbilt policies, procedures, FAQs and other resources. This page also provides the ability to submit a service request ticket through the Oracle Help Desk for additional assistance.
To get started, select My Knowledge from the Me menu on your home screen or in the navigator and:
- Enter a keyword in the search bar to search the knowledge base; or
- Select Create Service Request to open an Oracle Cloud ticket.*
*Note: The Oracle Help Desk is available to assist with questions related to the Oracle Cloud system and related processes. Please contact the VUIT techhub for assistance with other applications.