Local Resources for Oracle Cloud
Oracle Cloud users can access the following local resources in Oracle Cloud - click on a role name to view detailed instructions below:
Locating a Financial Unit Manager
A FUM Lookup report is available to all users in the Departmental Playbook.
To find the current FUM for a financial unit:
- Navigate to Page 2 of the Departmental Playbook;
- Select FUM Lookup; and then
- Use the drop-down list to narrow the selection (as desired) and click Apply to view the list.
Locating an HCM Specialist or Business Unit/Entity Approver
Additional details are available the Directory within Oracle Cloud so that users can more easily identify the HCM Specialists and Business Unit/Entity Approval Group members for themselves or other users, when needed.
To find an HCM Specialist or Business Unit/Entity Approver:
- Navigate to the Directory within the Me section of Oracle Cloud;
- Select My Public Info to view your own information or search for another user to view their representatives; and then
- Scroll down and expand the Representatives section to view that area's HCM Specialists and Business Unit/Entity Approvers.