Local Resources for Oracle Cloud
Oracle Cloud users can access the following local resources in Oracle Cloud - click on a role name to view detailed instructions below:
A FUM Lookup report is available to all users in the Departmental Playbook.
To find the current FUM for a financial unit:
- Navigate to Page 2 of the Departmental Playbook;
- Select FUM Lookup; and then
- Use the drop-down list to narrow the selection (as desired) and click Apply to view the list.
Additional details are available the Directory within Oracle Cloud so that users can more easily identify the HCM Specialists and Business Unit/Entity Approval Group members for themselves or other users, when needed.
To find an HCM Specialist or Business Unit/Entity Approver:
- Navigate to the Directory within the Me section of Oracle Cloud;
- Select My Public Info to view your own information or search for another user to view their representatives; and then
- Scroll down and expand the Representatives section to view that area's HCM Specialists and Business Unit/Entity Approvers.