Employee Information in Oracle Cloud
The Me section of Oracle Cloud contains apps for common employment-related activities, such as viewing and updating your personal information, reviewing your payslips, reviewing payroll tax documents and submitting time cards and/or requesting time off.
Training and Resources
For additional information about any of these Oracle modules, log into Oracle Cloud and select an application, then open the Help Center to view or search for additional information and resources.
An introductory Oracle Cloud: Training for Vanderbilt Employees training course is also available here.
The following quick reference guides are also available to give employees an overview of frequently used modules:
- Directory: Using the Directory
- Personal Information: Accessing Your Personal Information in Oracle Cloud
- Pay: Viewing Your Payroll Information in Oracle Cloud
- Time and Absences:
- Expenses: Creating and Submitting an Oracle Expense Report
Employees who manage direct reports will automatically be granted access to the line manager tools within My Team, including the responsibility to review and approve their direct reports' time cards and/or time off requests, as applicable.
To request additional access within Oracle Cloud, users should first discuss their roles and responsibilities with their Business Officer or other Business Unit/Entity Approver group member, who will:
- Determine the correct Oracle Cloud system access and security role(s) for them; and
- Submit the appropriate access requests on their behalf.