Spring 2023 at CSRL
Hello Community members!
Here are a few ways that you can engage with our office this semester – We hope to see you!
- Grief Net Support Group, Mondays @ 4:15pm (email email@example.com)
- Vanderbilt Interfaith Council‘s dialogue dinners, Mondays @ 6pm
- Voices of Praise Bible Study, Thursdays @ 7pm
- Third Sundays @ BCC – Feb. 19, March 19, Apr. 16 @ 11am
- Project Dialogue: Global Dialogues – Jan. 18, February 22, March 22 (5:15 – 6:15pm)
- For the Culture workshop w/ the Black Cultural Center & Fisk University – Jan. 31, Feb. 8, March 21, Apr. 18
- Holocaust Lecture Series – Feb. 7, Feb. 14, Feb. 21
- Iron Men’s Group (for Black male faculty, staff and graduate professionals): February 13, March 1, May 3
- A Women of Color Panel on Social Activism: March 6, 12-1pm
- Narrative 4 Story Exchanges & Fireside Tales
PLEASE feel free to reach out to us for more information!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Instagram: @vuspirituallife ; Twitter: @VUSpiritualLife ; TikTok: @vuspirituallife
Our Chaplains are available to speak with you! Chaplains aim to enhance the spiritual, ethical, and educational experience of the whole person – mind, body, and soul. We offer spiritual direction, grief support, a non-judgmental & caring presence, and more at the Center for Spiritual and Religious Life! Come see us at 401 24th Ave S (just behind Branscomb Quad & Featheringill Hall)
**Rev. Chris Donald, University Chaplain and Director of Religious Life
**Rev. Gretchen Person, Associate University Chaplain and Associate Director of Religious Life
**Rev. Rocky Major, Assistant University Chaplain and Assistant Director of Religious Life
**And Affiliate Chaplains from different organizations, denominations, and faith traditions.
RELIGIOUS HOLY DAYS
You can access the full Vanderbilt Holy Days Calendar for 2022-23 here!