Skip to main content

Visiting Students

Summer Sessions On-Campus

The Division of Unclassified Studies (DUS) provides an opportunity to take courses at Vanderbilt for visiting/transient students working toward a degree at another institution, adult learners seeking personal enrichment or to satisfy pre-requisites for further study, and Vanderbilt faculty and staff and their spouses wishing to take courses for college credit without seeking a degree. The dependents of Vanderbilt faculty and staff who attend college elsewhere should apply and enroll as transient students through DUS.

Information on the application and admissions process is available here: