- Administrative review – Applications are reviewed for alignment with the program and allowable funding uses.
Vanderbilt Strong Rapid Cycle Application Components
- Application Title
- Two-Sentence Pitch
- Reasoning (200 words max): Must address in detail how the money will be used and why that use fulfills the purpose of the program to support education and discovery in the current environment.
Vanderbilt Strong Gap Grant Application Components
- Project Title
- Project Summary (50 words max)
- Proposal (300 words max): Must provide a detailed summary of how funds will be used; the work they will support, including teaching or research efforts; and timeline for using the funds.
- Disclosure of current external grant/fellowship and internal institutional funding sources (not required for teaching requests).
- Budget – Provide line items of estimated expenses.
- Application deadline: Rolling basis until April 1, 2021 or until current fund is exhausted.
- Rapid Cycle grants: 2-week review process.
- Gap grants: reviewed monthly.