- All full-time, VU-employed (Provost-reporting) faculty are eligible.
- Funds may not be used to support faculty salary.
- At this time, faculty may submit one proposal total. Based on resources, additional funding cycles may be possible.
- The proposal should come from a single faculty member but can support collaborative teaching and research projects.
- Awards for research/scholarship/creative expression projects are based partly on need. As a result, faculty members must disclose both existing external funding sources and all institutional resources available in the form of start-up funds or other discretionary funds (including endowed-chair funds, annual allocations and other such sources) or other internal university grants awarded.
- All funds must be used within the fiscal year they are awarded.