Ad Hoc Committee for Spring 2020 Wellness Days
The Ad Hoc Committee for Spring 2020 Wellness Days will make recommendations concerning the nature and timing of intermittent “wellness days” for undergraduate students throughout the 2021 spring academic calendar.
- Vanessa Beasley (chair), vice provost for academic affairs and dean of residential faculty;
- Andre Christie-Mizell, professor of sociology, dean of undergraduate education, College of Arts and Science;
- Annika Faucon, graduate student, quantitative and chemical biology;
- Melissa Gresalfi, professor of mathematics education, Peabody College; dean of The Martha Rivers Ingram Commons;
- Ben Harris, senior lecturer in vocal music, Blair School of Music; Faculty Senate vice chair;
- Puja Jagasia, Class of 2021, College of Arts and Science, medicine, health and society/neuroscience; chair, Academic Affairs Committee, Vanderbilt Student Government;
- Matt King, deputy university registrar;
- Roger Moore, principal senior lecturer in English, associate dean, College of Arts and Science;
- Cynthia Paschal, associate professor of biomedical engineering, associate professor of radiology and radiological sciences, senior associate dean of undergraduate education, School of Engineering;
- Chris Purcell, director of LGBTQI Life;
- Melissa Rose, professor of piano, senior associate dean of academic affairs, Blair School of Music;
- Anita Wager, professor of the practice of education, associate dean of undergraduate academic affairs, Peabody College of education and human development.