Skip to main content

Report a Problem or Submit a Service Request

Report a Non-Housing Problem ( Facility Service Request )

To report a problem in a non-housing building or general campus location,  submit a Facility Service Request (for Vanderbilt University departments and administrators), fill out the form here.

Report a Lighting Outage

To report a campus lighting outage, fill out the form here

Report a Housing Problem

To report a problem in a residential housing building, fill out the Maintenance Request Form for the Office of Housing & Residential Education located in the Student Housing Portal.