Vanderbilt Office of Federal Relations
750 First Street, N.E., Suite 1110
Washington, D.C. 20002
(202) 216-4361 Email
Areas of Focus:
- Federal support for research and policies related to research and research agencies
- Support for federal student aid programs and federal policies that impact universities
- Tax policies that impact our students and families well as the university
- Immigration policies that impact our international students and scholars
- Other federal policies that impact the university
On Aug. 31, U.S. Rep. Mark Green, Vanderbilt’s campus congressman, visited to meet with Chancellor Daniel Diermeier and participate in discussions with School of Medicine students and Bass Military Scholars.
Follow Us on Social
Visit Us in Washington, D.C.
We welcome members of the Vanderbilt community to visit the office in Washington, D.C. In addition to housing the Federal Relations workplace, the office provides a home base for members of Vanderbilt University's faculty and staff who find themselves in the nation’s capital for conferences, research, and other outreach activities.
Please notify us if you plan to visit, and we can provide you with a private office or conference room and information on other services available.