Sponsored Programs Administration (SPA) supports and advances the University's mission by providing leadership and expertise in research administration and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations. SPA serves as a central resource to support the research community at Vanderbilt University by providing guidance and stewardship for researchers and administrators. This includes processing proposals and negotiating resultant grants, contracts, and other agreements. Our charge is to provide excellent administrative support to investigators in their pursuit of research and other scholarly activities while ensuring compliance with federal, University, and private sponsor regulations, terms, and conditions.
We value and promote the following: integrity, innovation, knowledge, collaboration, and effectiveness.
- Automated Compliance Checks of ProposalsJuly 12, 2016
- NASA changes to proposal preparation for ROSES 2016July 7, 2016
- JIT via eRA Commons - ProceduresJuly 5, 2016
- VU-VUMC Process for Current CollaborationsJune 30, 2016
- NIH proposals on or after May 25, 2016 must be submitted using the new SF424 D-FORMSJune 30, 2016