Chelsie Hall-Women’s Basketball

Posted by on Friday, November 22, 2019 in Student-Athletes of the Month.

Chelsie Hall
Women’s Basketball
Junior
Major: Human & Organizational Development

I chose Vanderbilt because you get the best of both worlds. The school is known for its prestigious academics and it is in the SEC conference which is the best conference in women’s basketball. All the different and yummy food places played a part as well.

My career goals consist of either playing basketball professionally or starting my own business. I want to start my own clothing company.

Time management plays a huge part in your academic success. Being able to manage playing my sport and also focusing on academics can be hard at times but is very important.

I manage my demanding schedule by making sure I plan ahead for my week. I look to see what all I have due that week and when I have games. This helps me be able to plan out when I will do which assignments and how much time I have to complete them. I also make sure that I find time to step away from basketball and school to play my video games.

Looking through my notes before I take the exam and then making sure I use my favorite blue pen.

Favorite quote?

My favorite quote is “Sometimes it’s the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.” – Alan Turing