Camps & Clinics
Vanderbilt Spirit Camps/Clinics/Program Offerings
Cheer on a College Sideline – Various Dates
Vanderbilt University is in need of squads to CHEER on Vanderbilt’s basketball team’s during the games over Thanksgiving and Winter Break.
- Teams will learn Vandy traditions prior to the game to perform on the sideline.
- Teams will use their own cheers and chants to perform during the game (please note that while the game is in session all cheers must be performed on the ground).
- Teams will be able to go on the court during timeouts to perform for the audience (dances to house music, stunts or cheers).
- Run the team out with flags and help with in game promotions and giveaways.
- Arrive 1.5 hours prior to tip off to go over all details.
- Price varies per game and two teams per game are permitted to attend.
If you would like to RSVP for one of the following games please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
WED, 11/21 – WBB v TSU (Time TBD)
SAT, 12/15 – WBB v Central Michigan (Time TBD)
FRI 12/28 – WBB v Samford (Time TBD)
MON 12/31 – MBB v UNC Asheville (Time TBD)
WED 3/6 – MBB v Arkansas (7:30 pm tip off)
Please check back to the website for more information including online registration for all of our events. Contact Danielle Eckert, Vanderbilt Spirit Squad Coordinator, at email@example.com or 615-343-2760 with any questions you may have.