Vanderbilt Research Integrity and Compliance helps faculty, students, and staff meet regulatory, legal, and ethical obligations that accompany research. Together with our partners, we support researchers to meet sponsor obligations, understand new and changing policies, know where to find support, and mitigate risk. To achieve this goal, we
- Encourage campus-wide engagement to ensure that research is conducted responsibly.
- Coordinate with a network of offices and schools, and provide central resource for Vanderbilt researchers to address research compliance questions.
- Track new federal regulations and help the community comply and expand research.
- Operate the Export Compliance program and advise on international collaborations.
- Facilitate research involving Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC).