Allowable and Unallowable Expenses and Guidelines
All expenses must follow university guidelines.
You and your department should work together to make all approved purchases.
| Expense Type|
- Funds may be used to pay for a graduate student worker.
- Funds may be used to pay for transportation to off-site trips via InShuttle.
- Funds may be used to pay for admission fees for site visits.
|Materials and Supplies||
- Course preparation materials.
- Course and project materials.
- Funds may cover honoraria. Please follow university policies and guidelines.
- Funds may be used for speaker travel to and from campus, including transportation and lodging.
- Funds may be used to reserve on-campus parking.
- Food and beverage for course activities involving enrolled students, course faculty and invited speakers.
- Meals with guest speakers is an approved expense.
- Not covered by University Courses.
|Faculty Planning Meetings||
- Food and beverage not covered by University Courses.