Calendar Standing Committee
Address plans for and coordination of the annual academic calendar of the colleges and schools of Vanderbilt University.
Reports to: Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
2019-2020 Committee Members
Administrative/Ex Officio Members:
Represent all schools, Student Life, Athletics; University Registrar is permanent Chair.
- Bart Quinet, university registrar, Office of the University Registrar; chair;
- Roger Moore, associate dean, principle senior lecturer, English, College of Arts and Science;
- Matthew King, senior associate university registrar, Office of the University Registrar;
- Betsey Karounos, Assistant Director of Academic Programs and Student Life, Owen Graduate School of Management
- Walt Bieschke, program coordinator, Graduate School Admissions;
- Anita Wager, Associate Chair, Peabody
- Victor Judge, academic dean for academic affairs, lecturer, Divinity School;
- Logan Key, director, Office of Student Records, School of Medicine;
- Sarah Ramsey, assistant dean for student affairs, School of Nursing;
- Melissa Rose, associate dean, associate professor of piano, Blair School of Music;
- Jasmin Felton, Director of Academic Life, Law
- Mark Bandas, associate provost and dean of students, Office of the Dean of Students;
- Cynthia Paschal, Senior Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education, School of Engineering
- Martin Salamone, associate director, Athletics;
- Heather Marabeti, associate vice chancellor, Development and Alumni Relations;
- Molly Thompson, associate university registrar.
- Nancy Hyer, associate dean of MBA programs, associate professor of operations management, Owen Graduate School of Management;
- Betty Lee, associate dean, academic services, Office of the Dean, Peabody College.
- Corbette Doyle, senior lecturer, organizational leadership, Peabody College;
- Ginny Moore, director, women’s health NP specialty, School of Nursing;
- Brian Fitzpatrick, professor of Law, Law School;
- Greg Walker, Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering,
Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering, School of Engineering
- Frances Burton, undergraduate;
- Nico Gardner, undergraduate;
- Puja Jagasia, undergraduate;
- Kelsea Best, graduate; and
- Ying Liu, graduate.