To select a new travel agency that will provide top-level customer service to faculty, staff and students.
- Lindi Baird, senior director of administration, development and alumni relations;
- Sandie Bolina, chief business officer, School of Medicine;
- Robin Carlson, assistant to the dean, School of Engineering;
- Beverly Conner, executive director, business services, Vanderbilt University Medical Center;
- Donna DePasquale, assistant director, Office of Research;
- Tony Grayson, senior director, purchasing and payment services, Finance;
- Sabrina Kronk, program manager, travel and payment cards, Payment Services;
- Julie Lankford, director, global health initiatives, Office of the Chief Operations Officer;
- Laura Miller, associate program manager, VUMC Development Boards and Councils;
- Jacci Rodgers, associate dean of external affairs, Peabody College;
- Chelsie Whitelock, Provost's Office of Finance and Administration;
- Richard Willis, associate dean for faculty, Anne Marie and Thomas B. Walker, Jr. Professor of Accounting, Owen Graduate School of Management;
- Clay Wilson, program manager, VUMC disbursements; and
- David Wright, director, Laboratories for Innovations in Global Health Technologies (LIGHT), Stevenson Chair of Chemistry, College of Arts and Science.