Charge: The Public Engagement planning committee is charged with crafting recommendations for programmatic efforts Vanderbilt University could launch to enhance support for faculty to deepen public engagement around scholarship and discoveries.
- Ganesh Sitaraman, professor of law, Law School; chair;
- Ken Catania, Stevenson Professor of Biological Sciences, College of Arts & Science;
- Steve Ertel, Vice Chancellor for Communications;
- Sarah Igo, associate professor of history, College of Arts & Science;
- Tracy Sharpley-Whiting, Gertrude Conaway Vanderbilt Professor of African American and Diaspora Studies and professor of French, College of Arts & Science; and
- Holly Tucker, professor of French, College of Arts & Science.