To review policies and processes related to commencement at Vanderbilt in an effort to continually improve the ceremony.
- Daniel Gervais, faculty marshal, director, Vanderbilt Intellectual Property Program, faculty co-director, LL.M. program, Milton R. Underwood Chair in law, professor, Law School;
- Mark Bandas, associate provost and dean of students, Office of the Dean of Students;
- Tom Christenbery, director, program evaluation, professor, School of Nursing;
- Vicki Greene, faculty marshal, Stevenson Chair and Professor of Physics, College of Arts and Science;
- Victor Judge, assistant dean for academic affairs, lecturer, Divinity School;
- Roger E. Moore, faculty marshal, associate dean, principle senior lecturer, English, College of Arts and Science;
- Art Overholser, senior associate dean, professor of biomedical engineering and chemical engineering, School of Engineering;
- Monique Robinson-Nichols, associate dean for students and equity, diversity, and inclusion, Office of the Dean, Peabody College;
- Ruth Schemmer, assistant dean for career development, Graduate School; and
- Pam Schneller, associate dean of precollege and adult programs, senior lecturer, choral music, choral director, Blair School of Music.