MoveVU Commute Hub
Vanderbilt has an exciting new tool, the MoveVU Commute Hub, which includes an app and website that is easy to use and provides all your commute information in one place.
The MoveVU Commute Hub allows you to:
- Understand your commute options beyond driving alone
- Log the mode in which you choose to commute to campus daily using the Commute Calendar feature
- Connect with other Vanderbilt commuters interested in carpooling or vanpooling
- See the impact you are making by choosing sustainable commutes through your monthly commute statement
- Coming Soon: Gain access to the Guaranteed Ride Home program in the event of an emergency or unforeseen circumstance when you have used a sustainable commute option that day
- Earn incentives and rewards for your sustainable commutes that will roll out over time
MoveVU aims to give commuters more options to choose from when making their daily decision on how they will travel to and from campus. MoveVU’s programs aim to provide Vanderbilt commuters with more choices beyond driving alone to campus and using a traditional annual parking permit. Greater flexibility in their commutes will better match their dynamic lifestyles.
The MoveVU Commute Hub is an essential component of the shift toward making a daily decision on how to commute to campus and enables the delivery of a daily parking option. As additional features of the MoveVU Commute Hub app and website become available, we will communicate these updates to you.
Access the MoveVU Commute Hub
Visit the website to create an account
- You can access the Commute Hub online at vanderbilt.luum.com.
Download the Luum mobile app
- To download the app, open the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) on your mobile device and search for Luum.
- Log in to the App with your Vanderbilt credentials (VU email address and password) using Single Sign On
- After you log in, you will be asked to grant the app permissions to provide you the optimal experience for all mobile features.
New Luum Mobile App Version
- Luum recently released a new version of its mobile app that makes it even easier to access your commuter benefits. The new app includes a redesigned user experience, increased accessibility options, and a polished, modern visual design; increased functionality; and will be faster and more efficient.
- If you are an existing app user and have automatic updates enabled on your device, you do not have to do anything – the app will update in the background over the next few weeks.
- If you are an existing app user but do not use automatic app updates, visit the iOS App Store or Google Play Store to manually update to the newest version of the app.
- Remember to use your secure SSO credentials to login just like normal.