Commute Concierge services are available to the Vanderbilt University community:
- Learn how to ride WeGo public transit to, from and across campus
- Plan out sustainable commutes (walk, bike, bus, train, carpool and vanpool), including tips on where to park and ride the bus
- Identify bicycle amenities around campus like showers and repair stations
- Receive guidance on sustainable options to travel downtown, to the airport, grocery stores, etc.
- Receive assistance planning group excursions, including how to utilize the Vanderbilt Lyft Ridehail Partnership for university-related business
- Presentations for classes, departments and schools about sustainable commute options, parking options and the Vanderbilt Lyft Ridehail Partnership