Mission, Vision, and Values
The Vanderbilt Collaborative for STEM Education and Outreach creates and enhances partnerships, develops and shares resources, and provides opportunities that engage K-12 students and educators in the process of STEM discovery.
We envision a world in which the process of science is accessible to everyone.
- Collaboration: We value the far-reaching benefits of working together.
- Critical thinking: We value approaching questions with rational thought, consideration of evidence, and addressing biases.
- Inclusivity: We value the multitude of ideas and perspectives from people of all backgrounds and experiences.
- Innovation: We value inspiration and creativity in all pursuits.
- Scholarship: We value curiosity and the ongoing pursuit of knowledge.